Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She is lovechild, She is Wildfox

WildFox Couture Ad Campaign Collection.










I LOVE these clothes! The ad campaign reminds me of something out of urban outfitters, but a little more edgier and fun. Top Shop could definately represent this too. I checked out their official web page, wildfox.com, and found more of their collections and a little bit about the young desginers. They describe Wildfox as an
"American vintage-inspired women’s knitwear brand. Combining great style and unsurpassed quality.." They have a blog too and they went to Coachella! Big time ravers yay! :D
Its a new day for me.... only 3 weeks left of school and then its summer time! and my birthday! and California and Cabo! Its going to be a nice green summer too :D




Photo Courtesy: FashionCopious.com


































































No comments: