Thursday, April 9, 2009

Which Dress to Don?

So Mum and Jim are already planning my big party at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas. I dont know if its my medicine, caffine, or allergy meds, but I feel so hyped up. haha.. Its probably all three combined. All this party talk is making me want to find the PERFECT dress for the all the excitement. Its my big day, I have to look the cutest and the thinnest. I went shopping online while Mr. Harris gave us an Access lecture which I probably should have paid attention to... eek. Here is what I found. So many decisions!

Bebe Tiered Party Dress, $249

Betsey Johnson sequined "Sugar and Spice" strapless dress, $470
Betesy Johnson "Moulin Rouge" strapless dress, $304.50 Sale!



Betesy Johnson "Sweet Caroline" strapless dress, $425

Nordstrom's De La Ru sequined strapless bubble dress, $78 (also in black, and fuschia)


I havent even been to Neiman Marcus Last call, Sunset Clothing exchange, or Nordstroms Rack! I will take pictures and post whatever I find this weekend!





No comments: