Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter in the Moon



What a good weekend! Starting with cloudy skys, and then sunshine and cool breezes for Easter Sunday. Ron, Drew, James, Ali, and little ol me attended the Easter in the Moon festival last night, which was Amazing!! My first live light rave show with go-go dancers and their big furry boots, glow sticks, pacifiers, and of course the best music and turn table show ever. Z trip killed it! I absolutely cannot wait to go check out a Cali rave and Im definitely dressing up next time. I didnt bring my phone or camera so no pictures :( but I did manage to find some on the web. If you have never been to this mind melting hoorah, I suggest you get on it and go. Its a crazy experience! Im the golden child right now at least, so it was the perfect time to go. The man with the magic, Z trip!
If you arent sure what a raver is, how to be a raver and want to be, here is what you need: Im totally gonna pull this outfit on, next rave!
Photo Courtesy: Photobucket.com
genxglow.com
Wickedi.net












































































































































No comments: