Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Real Housewives are nuts!

Left to right: Lauri, Vicki, Tamera, Host, Jeana, Gretchen, and Lynne.






The Girls toasted to a tequila shot, while Gretchen politely declined saying "I learned my lesson." Okay but not drinking at all isnt going to solve your ruined rep, so you might as well hehe.Did you see the Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion on Bravo? If you are not into reality television drama, Im sorry but I am just crazy about it! This season was especially catty as two new housewives joined the cast, a hot toned brunette, Lynn, and blonde bombshell, Gretchen. I liked Gretchen at first, but once this special aired, all the skeletons came out of the closet about her, and I believe it! I mean... really? C'Mon.



Photos from the Reunion including a funny little comic by starcasm.net. Hilarious!

Tonight Im going to a mansion to chill? Ronnys friends you know, he keeps me busy :D














Photo Courtesy:







Starcasm.net







pinksass.blogspot.com







realhousewivesarenuts.blogspot.com








No comments: