Saturday, March 28, 2009

Klepto Shopping

Some days Im an addict. Some days Im a klepto. Some days Im anorexic, bulimic, OCD, menustral, happy, sad, pissed off, joyous, friendly, grateful, and humble. Regular behavior for a 20 something college girl. yes? jk. lol.
Lingire is my weakness. Im an Angels VIP member and dont waste all my credit on the lame PINK collection. Instead, Im always picking up Betsey Johnson's wild babydoll prints and rhine studded thongs or matching satin bra and panties sets that are definatley not practical to wear under clothes.
I dont know what it is about my obsession with pretty lingire; I wear it for me at home and of course for Ron. I believe that every girl needs to do something for herself whether it be a massage or even a pedicure. So I will choose a white lacy panty with satin ribbon trim over a manicure any day. :D
Today I was just a little klepto and scored a few things. First, I peeled the inktag off this gorgoeus lipstick vintage pintuck corest from Bebe's PussyCat Dolls lingire line, originally priced at 98.00.

I also snatched up this itty bra that was only 8.50 at F21. I love all the lace, frills, and Marie Antoinette styles for spring trends.


I actually paid for this adorable striped babydoll also from Bebe's PussyCat Dolls Lingire line. What to wear tonight?!! Im so excited!

Photo Courtesy:

Bebe.com

Forever21.com

Kaboodle.com



No comments: