Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Designers I love

Been so super busy in Mexico and then on my spring break doing absolutley nothing but wipe noses, change diapers, play with pretend food, and smoke my happy smoke :D
I do miss my other blog especially when I see all these lovely editorials I want to post for thinspo. But none of that!
Designers I Love

Alexander Wang's gorgoeus black thread dress from his Spring/Summer 09 collection has John Haro from the fashion copious blog talking: If there is a dress of the year award, then Alexander Wang's dress has got to win it for 2009. From the runay to his look book, to celebrities, editorials, and now even illustrations made of it, this dress has become an iconic hit. Here here Mr. Wang."







Editorials I love

Model Malgosia Bela, bares her au natural beautiful bod for i-D Magazine






































"



Photography by Katja Rawles
















































































































































































No comments: