Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introduction

I have a story similar to Nicole Richi. Wild party girl gone too far. Too fat, too tan, too blonde, and confused about what real life is. When she continued to be photographed paper thin, we all knew she had found a new way of life. Obsessed with being skinny. Now with her adorable first born Harlow, and baby number two on the way, life may be different for Miss Richi. I know it is for me.

I want my new blog to be about fashion, photography, pretty trinkets and stories. I want it to be gentle, whimsical, and ethereal in tone, mixing high fashion to fall in love with. I want to create a gorgeous piece that is not only a forum for beautiful work and fresh ideas, but that reads like the honest, funny, and aspirational best friend you dream of.

I want to update because I like to. I love editorials, polariods, and quirky gadgets. So if you would love to check back I will be here!

Cheers to a new beginning!

xoxo

No comments: