Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dress Shop, Shoe Shop

Still searching for that perfect 21 birthday dress! I was at the mall for a job interview and popped in to try on some gorgeous num bers. I am absolutley head-over-heels for this dress from Bebe. The detailing and bubble hem are so beautiful. Anything with chiffon makes me weak in the knees. $150
I saw this on the website, and decided to try it. I dont really like it too much, but its very pretty.
Another Bebe find. $90 Im still trying to decide on this one. The color is gorgeous, a soft powder blue, and the fabric is just lovely but its very short in the back. I love it, but I dont think it flatters my body too well. Bebe $90Went into Aldo shoes to look around and saw these booties. Amazing! $110

Photo Courtesy: My mobile
























No comments: